for teaching weak students
- Find out what the student’s interests are and create lessons and activities that incorporate those interests.
- Use digital media like photography, video, or record a podcast episode about a particular topic.
- Base lessons and activities on themes related to holidays, seasons or other events that are important to the student.
- Help students work through any fears they hold on the topic – get to the why!
- Give lots of praise and possibly rewards such as stickers, pens, pencils, snacks or homemade medals to celebrate the student’s efforts and accomplishments.
Campuzone: Website, School ERP, Students-Parents-Teachers-Admin Login access …
Please share to needed one… +91 9688844205, www.campuzone.com